Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Twenty Two!♡

IM TWENTY TWO. this is my last opportunity to have a success, . I went to lawrence this weekend, a guy from the kjhk was doing the sports talk announcing and so he let me use his ticket, and I used the student ID of zaqs friend maria from class. The id checker at the door looked at the picture of a 30 year old latina woman and said, "so this picture is you? " I said "yeah of course" , and shes like "if you say so hun! whatever." The basketball game was a weird experience, I sat in some chewing gum, We happened to sit next to the boyfriend of one of the cheerleaders, whenever they ran up the isles to give away free items, she would run up and give them to him, two large pizzas tshirts ect, then he would sit there hording the items and after picking them over to his satisfaction, he might offer a leftover crust to a few people sitting around him. My birthday was fine !,, I got presents, I went bowling with a ku intramural team, I had a vivid dream about drinking at a small dark bar located near a dock. The outside walls were sun bleached wood, it gave me a specific feeling to be there. Then the next night zac took me to a bar I had never seen, where his neighbor works, and it was just like the one I dreamed, but it wasn't near a dock. That was the biggest problem about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment